A Couple Everyday Stereotypical Black questions answered in a reasonable fashion!
1."Why do Black People dance to much?"
Answer: It's Culture I guess, We're born with serious Rhythm! We put dancing in our movies, music videos and touchdown celebrations, so enjoy it.
-I am not offended
2. "Why Are Black clubs dangerous?"
Answer: Too Much Playa hating in the community! A black man with alcohol in their system is like putting styro foam in a microwave. But not a all clubs are dangerous just those ratchet clubs that don't check ID, and ain't got single filed lines.
-NOT all the way true...I am Offended My friend
3. "Why do Black People always owe money?
Answer: too much damn procrastinating in our community... when somebody gives us something all we say is "I gotcha next time" without specifying when.
-Sadly I am not offended my friend
4. What is so amusing about a "Big Black Mother" (i.e. Big Momma's House, Madea)
Answer: Everybody got that big black mother thats loud and runs things. The mom that will beat you with whatever is in the vicinity. she'll beat you with the phone while pizza hut got her on hold. she'll beat you with the spoon she used to stir the stew, she'll give u that blast for the past beating. So I guess a lot of us can relate :).
- I am not offended my friend
5. Why Do Black People Consider Everything Racist.
Answer: We're on the defense ok!
1. That black Louisiana Lady on those popeye commercials (Mhmm this chicken is finger licking, back whipping good) now thats RACIST!
2. If a white person doesn't agree with "Obamas Policy" (Not Racist)
-I'm a little offended
6. Why do black people drink liquor straight out the bottle
Its G status hoe. If you tryna "LIVE" You gotta be ready to "die" POW POW BANG BANG N---A.....Seriously it's a quick way to get a buzz, thats what were mostly concerned about!
-I am not that offended